AIRPORT RESORT PARKING
Shuttle Procedures - DIA
DIA "CARGO" 14 passenger shuttle bus service
Runs 24 hr / 7 days a week FROM TERMINAL TO GARAGES
- Pickup 14 passenger Blue or White “Cargo” Shuttle bus on Level 5, at curbside, immediately outside and to the right of Doors 502-504 on the West side of the terminal. The Cargo shuttle bus is a Blue or White 14 passenger shuttle with the marquee of “CARGO”. The shuttle leaves the terminal exactly every ½ hour on the top of the hour and the bottom of the hour 24 hours a day. If you miss these departure times you will have to wait 30 minutes until the CARGO shuttle returns.
- Drop off to occur at the new Bus Shelter at the garages within 15-20 minutes from pickup at the airport island
FROM GARAGES TO TERMINAL
- Shuttle will arrive and pick up at the onsite “Bus Shelter” location at the following times. 15-25 minutes past the hour and 5-15 minutes before the hour 24 hours a day. If you miss these departure times you will have to wait 30 minutes until the CARGO shuttle returns.
- Call Cargo Shuttle dispatcher at 303-342-3492 if you have any issues with pickup.
- If at the garages at night, turning on the blue indicator light switch (on a timer) at the shelter will help the shuttle driver know that there is a required pickup.
- Drop off to occur within 5-10 minutes at Level 5 at curbside next to Doors 502-504 on the West side of terminal.
ALTERNATIVE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Call if you desire this service for a $25 fee one way SuperShuttle: Counter 303-342-3381
SuperShuttle: Dispatch 720-374-3381