AIRPORT RESORT PARKING
Shuttle Procedures - DIA
DIA “CARGO” 18 passenger shuttle bus service runs 24hrs/7days a week/365 day a year
FROM TERMINAL TO GARAGES
- Pick up 18 passenger Blue, White or Brown shuttle bus with the marquee “CARGO” at Terminal Road T-1 at Position 2. To get to the pickup/drop off location, go from the luggage carousel area to the south end of the terminal (towards the Westin Hotel), then take the central escalator down to the Westin. Make a U-turn at the bottom of the escalator and go out the doors to the T-1 road. Then head left until you find Position #2. The “CARGO” shuttle will make pickups at this location at the 15 minutes and 45 minutes past the hour and will drop off around the top of the hour and the bottom of the hour at the garages. Make sure you get on the shuttle with the “CARGO” marquee only. If you miss these departure times you will have to wait 30 minutes until the CARGO shuttle returns.
- Drop off to occur at the Bus Shelter at the Garages within 15-20 minutes from pickup at the airport terminal T-1 location If you miss these departure times you will have to wait 30 minutes until the CARGO shuttle returns.
FROM GARAGES TO TERMINAL
- Pick up the 18 passenger Blue, White or Brown (CARGO”) shuttle bus at the Bus Shelter location at the garages near the top of the hour or the bottom of the hour 24 hours per day. If you miss these departure times you will have to wait 30 minutes until the CARGO shuttle returns.
- Dropoff to occur at the Terminal T-1 road location within 5-10 minutes after pick up.
- Call Cargo Shuttle dispatcher at 303-342-3492 if you have any issues with pick up.
- If at Garages at night, turning on the blue indicator light switch (on a timer) at the bus shelter will help the shuttle bus driver know there is a pick up required.
ALTERNATIVE SHUTTLE SERVICE
Super Shuttle provides a shuttle service for the arranged price of $25 one way. Go to the Super Shuttle counter to book if at the terminal or call the Counter—303-342-3381 or Dispatch - 720-374-3381 to arrange. Let them know that you need pickup or drop off to the Airport Resort Parking Garages at 7779 Harry B Combs Parkway, give them your name and garage number, and sign the ticket. Super Shuttle will bill ARP and ARP will bill you.